lunedì 29 giugno 2015

WRMI Summary of recent listener correspondence June 2015

WRMI News - June 2015

Selected comments from recent listener correspondence

Nagano, Japan (Hideki Soma) - I heard you at 0959 UTC on 5 March 2015 on 7570 kHz in the Japanese language.

Pontes e Lacerda, MT, Brasil (Jose Moacir Portera de Melo) - Sigo esuchando siempre que puedo y me gusta mucho.  Envio informe de recepcion del programa Trova Libre.  Ha sido un placer escuchar el programa.  

Sancti Spiritus, Cuba (Yasmany Machado) - Espero bien esten que la paz de Dios les acompane.  El programa Viva Miami, sugiero que sea una hora igual para cada dia, entre 5 pm y 8 pm.  El 8 de noveimbre del 014 cumpli 27 anos (7 anos de oir a WRMI).  Recientemente, he escuchado Frecuencia al Dia, Antena DX, Radio Eslovaquia Internacional y Radio Praga.

Tokyo, Japan (Takuji Sahara) - Thank you for your clear signal.  I could identify you by your ID at the top of the transmission.  

Barcelona, Espana (Paco Rubio) - Por aqui escucho 11580 kHz y por 7730 kHz tambien el programa de Family Radio.  Adjunto informes para los programas World fo Radio, Radio Ukraine International , Family Radio y Moments in Bible Prophecy.

North Chelmsford, Massachusetts, USA (John M. Fisher) - I am pleased to send you this report on the special broadcast of 18 January on 7570 kHz.  I wish to thank you for broadcasting this program.

Spencer, Indiana, USA (Robert Metz) - I have been listening to your broadcasts on 9395 kHz over a number of days.  The broadcast signal ranged between 3.5 to 4 on a scale of 5.  I am a hard of hearing 76-year-old who has gone back to shortwave listening.  

Saintfield, Northern Ireland, UK (Eugene Brannigan) - I heard WRMI on 9955 kHz on holiday in Barbate, Spain.

East Aurora, New York, USA (Pete Bentley) - Just a note to say thanks for your signal on 9395 kHz.  Keep it coming; I love it.

Ochtrup, Germany (Theo Ransmann) - The reception quality is changeable from day to day on 11580 kHz.  Most of the time we observe good reception.  I have heard the Overcomer Ministry with SINPO 45444 at 2155 UTC.  

Placetas, Villa Clara, Cuba (Osvaldo Gomez Gonzalez) - Saludos mis estimados y queridos amigos del programa super favorito “Viva Miami” de la estelar y preferida emisora Radio Miami Internacional.  Las transmisiones en 9955 kHz las estoy escuchando como una emisora local por lo que los felicito.  Tambien esucho a Radio Praga y Radio Eslovaquia Internacional.  Quiero que sepan que como soy uno de los tantos y tantos cubanos que no tengo acceso a la Internet, quisiera que me remitieran por escrito el horario actual de programacion y transmisiones.  

Kanagawa, Japan (Masaru Sekimoto) - I’m interested in the Japanese program of Family Radio, and the Chinese program too.  I will try to listen to your program tomorrow.  I like to listen to the preaching and the gospel songs.  

Sapporo, Japan (Makato Abe) - I heard The Overcomer Ministry on 11825 kHz at 2130 UTC.  Also on 7570 kHz at 0815 UTC with SINPO 45444.  Your signal is strong and clear in Japan.

Ramat Zvi, Israel (David Crystal) - I have no computer.  Your programs are causing a revolution in my life.  I used to be asleep during those hours.  I was very happy to hear World of Radio with Glenn Hauser and Radio Slovakia.  I heard you on 9395 kHz, 2310-2331 UTC, with a SINPO of 55544, with a news program and Wavescan.  I also heard WRMI on 11580 kHz at 2300 UTC with a SINPO 55434.  You broadcast Radio Ukraine International at 2330.  

Ivatsevichi, Belarus (Igor Belevich) - I was born April 15, 1984.  One day when I was listening to Overcomer Ministry with a preacher Brother Stair from South Carolina, USA on 11580 kHz, I heard address of WRMI at 0700 and 0800 UTC, and I decided to write and to ask WRMI to broadcast programs in Russian language.  I love shortwave radio.  I have no Internet.  I have no money.  I have a Sony ICF-70US radio with a telescopic antenna.  In November I received WRMI on the 31 meter band on 9395 kHz from 0500-0930 UTC.  

H. Zitacuaro, Michoacan, Mexico (Antonio Quintero R.) - Les escuche a las 0200 UTC en 7730 kHz, banda de 41 metros con buena sintonia.  Si no es molestia me manden su esquema de transmisiones y horarios.

Fomento, Sancti Spiritus, Cuba (Esther Sanches Batista) - He oido de su emisora y que a traves de ustedes transmiten las emisiones de Radio Eslovaquia y Radio Praga.  Tengo 17 anos.  Estudio en un preuniversitario.  Aspiro estudia psicologia.  Mi familia esta compuesta por tres hermanos, entre ellos yo, ademas de mi papa y mi mama.  Soy lider de la Iglesia Metodista y miembro de la liga de jovenes.  

Ochlocknee, Georgia, USA (John Miller) - So glad to hear your new lineup with news from around the world.  9395 kHz seems to come in well here in Georgia using my Sony 7600GR portable.  

El Paso, Texas, USA (Luis Camarillo) - Los saludo un amigo mexicano.  Quisiera que por favor me mandaran una lista de programacion en espanol.  

Kumamoto, Japan (Koichi Miyanaga) - On Feb. 13 at 2210-2300 UTC I heard non-stop Latin music.  I like Latin music.

Veracruz, Mexico (Ing. Rafael Gustavo Grajeda Rosado) - Un gran saludo les envio desde Mexico.  Este ano para mi se cumple 30 anos de escucha de emisoras de onda corta.  Empece en 1984, y a lo largo de estas decadas he podido escucharlos desde sus inicios y su gran participacion en el diexismo mexicano.  Por esta razon les escribi a travez de mi primera maquina de escribir de mi madre, Oliveti modelo Lettera 22, lo cual fue el primer medio escrito que use para este intercambio epistolar antes de usar la computadora, asi que crei que seria un gran detalle para ustedes.  He escuchado con gran agrado y gran interes su desarrollo desde esos primeros anos hasta la fecha.  Me gusto mucho las fotos que pusieron en Facebook sobre su aniversario en los nuevos transmisores que adquirieron.  Recientemente escuche el programa Antena DX en 9955 kHz a las 0205-0230 UTC con SINPO 45544,  

Inverness, Florida, USA (Charles Guernsey) - I was in my teens when I first discovered you [Radio Prague] on shortwave radio.  I am 75 years old and still listening.  Enjoyed your program and Radio Slovakia International.

Schwaigern-Siehen, Germany (Dieter Wieland) - Alter 60 J.  Beruf werkzengmacher in rente kranbheit.  Ich bin evangelish und glaube durch en Jesus Christus.  Empfangsbericht:  1200-1230 UTC, dat 6.2.2015. Freq 15770 kHz.  SINPO 32433

Lebanon, Pennsylvania, USA (John P. Cooper) - It is with great pleasure that I report reception of WRMI with a live broadcast from the NASWA Shortwave Fest at 0300 UTC on 7570 kHz.  SINPO 44344.  I really enjoyed listening to WRMI and the Shortwave Shindig Live program.  

La Plata, Argentina (Juan Kulichevsky) - You may have noticed that I live in Argentina, but the place of reception is in the US.  It’s because I’m in Kissimmee, Florida.  I travel with my Radio Shack pocket radio.  Quality was great in the garden of the hotel.  I listened to The Overcomer Ministry on 9955 kHz at 1555 UTC.  

Annandale, Virginia, USA (Bob Dodt, Jr.) - I heard a special tribute program about Radio Canada International on 9955 kHz.  You have a very good signal in northern Virginia.  SINPO 55444,  This was a marvelous program and brought back many memories.  I monitored the CBC on shortwave as a kid in the 1960s.  Thanks for keeping shortwave broadcast programming on the air!

Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom (Christopher Stacey) - First of all, may I congratulate you on establishing Global 24 Radio.  Also may I wish you well in this project.  It is a noble project.  I live in a condominium on the seafront in Eastbourne, a seaside resort and business centre with a population of about 100,000 on the south coast of England, 60 miles southeast of London.  If you look out of my front window there is nothing between me and Moulogne-sur-mer in the Pas de Calais in northwest France, save 60 miles of sea and sky.  I heard WRMI at 2300-2400 UTC on 9395 kHz with SINPO 45444.  

Hiroshima, Japan (Shigeki Morooka) - I am pleased to inform you that I have listened to your broadcaston 7570 kHz in Japanese from 1002-1100 UTC.  

Erfstadt, Germany (Adolf Schwegeler) - Reception report for TruNews program via Radio Miami International on 5850 kHz from 0409-0443 UTC.  SINPO 44444.  It’s nice to listen to your radio station.  

San Jose entre Rios, Argentina (Juan Jose Arlaud) - Les escucho en 9955 kHz.  Vuestros programas Historias de Radio, La Rosa de Tokio y Frecuencia al Dia son muy interesantes.  

Morley, Western Australia, Australia (Peter Goldfinch) - I monitored WRMI on a frequency of 11580 kHz on the 26th of February from 2315 hours until 0000 UTC.  I heard a program called Caribbean Trust, followed by some beautiful Spanish music.  Reception was very good at 2315 hours with a strong signal.  I can also receive this frequency around 1100 UTC but the signal is not so strong.  I enjoy your programming very much.  9955 kHz is quite a difficult catch for long periods of time here at my location.  World of Radio and Wavescan would be ideal for 11580 kHz.  I am 52 years old, and I am employed at a hospital for spinal injured here in Perth, which is the capital city of Western Australia.  

Lido di Camaiore, Italy (Marzio Vizzone) - I was really surprised to be able to listen to your program from 1130-1205 hours UTC on 11580 kHz with the Overcomer Minsitry.  I am on the Italian northwest coast.  I like very much to listen to the radio stations of the world.  The radio is for me a window open over the world.  The radio helps me to learn more about the peoples and the nations of the world.  

Chicago, Illinois, USA (John B. Andres, Jr.) - At 1400 UTC on 11825 kHz I heard religious programming talking about the war in Ukraine.  Reception conditions were SIO 444.

Southampton, New Jersey, USA (John W. Bornholdt) - Many thanks for the tour of your very impressive facility.  Your hospitality was very much appreciated.  

Potsdam, Germany (Jurgen Kruger) - I am a 60 year old pensioner.  I heard WRMI at 2335 UTC on 11580 kHz with a program of Radio Ukraine International.

Hamina, Finland (Hannu Kiiski) - I had the pleasure of hearing your station at 2239 UTC on 9395 kHz with fair signal strength.  Could you please send me a list of programs and frequencies.  I don’t have a computer for use.

Prairie Village, Kansas, USA (Wendel Craighead) - I wish to report four different programs broadcast by WRMI on 9955 kHz:  EU News Network, From Moscow with Love, Hobart Radio International and a program for Haiti.

Schwerzenbach, Switzerland (Sandro Blatter) - I live in a village 10 miles outside of Zurich.  I’m 60 years old.  I made an apprenticeship as radio and TV technician.  Now I’m working in a telecommunication company.  I heard Radio Africa via WRMI on 17790 kHz from 1400-1500 UTC

Williamston, Michigan, USA (Kenneth Vito Zichi) - I heard Viva Miami.  Afterward was an English religious program, Fountain of Truth, with Berkley Badger and Dr, John Price preaching from Mark and mentioning how astrology and Ouija boards are the Devil’s ‘gateway drug’ to taking over people’s souls.  At 1030 your program returned to Spanish with Radio Slovakia International.

Kirov, Russia (Dmitry Zhavoronkov) - I heard your program in English at 0245-0315 UTC on 11580 kHz.  The signal was moderate.


WRMI Radio Miami International
10400 NW 240th Street
Okeechobee, Florida 34972 USA
Tel +1-305-559-9764
Fax +1-863-467-0185
www.wrmi.net