mercoledì 15 settembre 2010

Tristissima notizia... ci ha lasciato GABRIEL IVAN BARRERA

"The saddest news of Radio that happened to me in my life is to share with you, the news on the sudden death of our comrade and friend, GABRIEL IVAN BARRERA. He arrived in Santiago to share the celebrations of the bicentenary of his dearly beloved CHILE. The land of his birth has also sought today to be the departure. It happened tonight, September 14, at 23:15 Chilean Time due a fulminant heart attack.  It was among antennas and radios in my shack, Internet sharing and enjoying our passion. Thanks to each and every one of you, who shared with and felt my best friend. 73 compadre, from where you deliver us your wisdom that one day you shared with me.

I love you infinitely.

Hugo López Carmona

Contact: ce3bbc@hotmail.com
                          
(via Horacio Nigro)